Monday, September 3, 2012

Nothin like a random story!

I may regret putting this online one day, but I just feel like sharing with someone. Like any other teenage girl I have a boy I like. And yes he's one I can never seem to get over! Ugh he makes me so crazy. I'd love to be happy with my cat until I finish college but sadly I still have stupid feelings that won't go away. Like last night we were talking about camping and he randomly said this "you know what I want right now? I want to go camping with someone that I can cuddle up with by the fire play my guitar on my tail gait all night and just sit there and relax with the perfect girl :)". So you can see why he drives me insane. Yes I admit I may be falling in love. Liked this kid since 8th grade, and it's hard to believe I'm a Jr. now. So yes I apologize for this little rant.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Backround