Sunday, September 2, 2012

Made a blog!

Finally, after hearing so much about my friend Courtney's blog barefootinbluejeans she helped me make my own! Im  looking forward to sharing many things with the world, and just bear with me because I'm still learning!
             My name is MacKenzie Spinks, I'm in love with horses and being outside. I have a younger brother, and parents that are still together and I love them all to death. Im a junior in high school! Wow its gone by so fast. The days go by slow but the years so fast. Iv got two dogs, a blue heeler named Avery and a red heeler named Ruger. They are my pride and joy. Im much too young to be having children so they are my babies. I also have a kitty, we call him baby kitten but his real name is bubba. Well I look forward to sharing more! Hasta la byebye! haha

1 comment:

Backround